Monday, November 24, 2008

A Change Will Do You Good

I have recently accepted a position with the American Cancer Society to be a staff partner with the youth and college Relay For Life events in our area. I am super excited about it. It will be combining two of the things that I am most passionate about: Relay For Life and ACS, and college students. I will start December 1. So soon, I know. I have known for a week now, but couldn't say until it was completely official.

When things change in my life, I do it all at once. Both other big moves that I have made have been at the same time as a new job. I figure if you change everything all at once, it isn't as overwhelming.

Maybe one of these days something funny will happen and I can write a really entertaining blog. I have a feeling that the blogs from Europe will be hard to top, but maybe a bird will poop on my head again... you never know. Not that I am wishing for that at all, just saying.

1 comment:

Jill Hardin said...

Your new job sounds GREAT! Congrats! And I find your blog perfectly entertaining, just for the record.