So... today was my first day of work. It was a really good day. I am going to love my job.
My boss took me out to lunch today. Sounds fairly normal right? Well yes, except that I accidentally left my wallet in the seat next to me. I realized this when I needed to give her my license and everything for her to copy. Oops...she had to take me back to the restaurant because we road to work togehter today and my car was parked at a commuting spot.
I also found out today that I passed my comprehensive exams. Therefore, I just have to finish my papers and I will be officially done!!
New job, good news, and the anticipated move... all in a day's work.
This is a good sign of things to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome!!! I am so happy for you, Mel.
Congratulations! Sounds like things are falling right into place for you. P.S. We need to see pictures of you and your life! : ) Love ya!
Yay!!! SO excited for you Mel!! So proud too! Love you!
val
Post a Comment