Monday, October 6, 2008

Camino part 2

I don't even know if anyone reads this thing now that we are back in the States. I have decided that I am going to continue using it.

These last couple of weeks have been absolutely crazy! The Lord has made himself known in so many ways. I am in awe of His presence, compassion, and the way He gives you what you need at just the right moment. As a result of recent events, I have become aware of how truly blessed I am. I already knew that I was blessed, but lately I have realized it even more. My small group at church has somehow become my family. My friends from college were in town this weekend.. what a blessing they are. Because my biological family is not as close as I would like them, I often am sad and miss my family. However, the Lord has given me a friend family. I am so thankful. This friend family will never take the place of my family, but they sure are up there. Anyone of you who is one of my friends, know that you have blessed my life.

Lord, thank you for the reminder that I am where I am supposed to be and am surrounded by people who love and support me. May I love and support them in the way that they need.

1 comment:

Val & Josh said...

I'm reading it! And by the way I loved spending time with you! Can't wait to come back :)
ps: you're always welcome in Houston!!